Residential Roof Restoration
Our roof restoration incorporates a thorough inspection, cleaning, repair and priming process. It is this preparation, coupled with the expertise of the applicator and the quality of the materials that ensures the coating will stand the test of time.
We Restore Decramastic, Tiled, Asbestos and Metal Roofs with Ease and Expertise
- Thorough inspection of the whole roof, followed by a full report of the condition of your roof along with photos and our expert recommendations.
- Daily Safety Pre Start Meetings
- Initial repairs to avoid leakage during cleaning; removal of old unwanted components from the roof, and sealing or replacing flashings left over from the penetrations, for a tiled roof this may also include replacing damaged tiles and valley iron; for a metal roofs, this may include replacing sheeting or a re- screw, sealing ridge capping and flashings or even the replacement of gutters and down pipes or replacing and painting fascia’s
- Cleaning using a heavy duty detergent and pressure cleaner. The CRC system includes temporary piping to divert gutter run-off and protect the environment.
- Final repairs for a tiled roof this will include re-bedding & repointing of the ridge capping. It may also include applying Mould inhibitor to stop growth of moss & lichen; for a metal roof, this will include a full treatment of all rust surfaces
- Priming or Primer Bond The primer ensures strong adhesion of the top coat. Both the primer and the top coats are sprayed on to a specified thickness to ensure even and maximum durability.
- Two Top Coats of Commercial Grade Membrane in your choice of colour. There are 45 colours available in our innovative Tint Pacs. We highly recommend the Supa Cool Insulation Paint here in Queensland with today’s weather conditions
The result? Your roof restored to its former glory, the value of your property enhanced and protected from the elements.
And the performance? Acryloc’s manufacturer warranty covers the full coating system for TEN YEARS and we Guarantee our Workmanship for FIVE YEARS, that’s how much confidence we have in both our products and Workmanship.